High Performance Driving School

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: High Performance Driving School
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:10:32 -0800 (PST)
TeamMiata.com is sponsoring a two day performance driving school at Thunder
hill on March 25 and 26. Chief Instructor, Peggy Hale, contacted me to say that
Barry Hazel will offer an advanced clinic:
  http://hartzelautomotive.com/racing.asp?sSection=racing&sPage=training

  If you don't have a Miata I'm sure Barry Hartzel, Larry Oka or Tom Wickersham
(Competition Autowerks) could help with a rental.

  Please check my site with Trac Day Resources and a link to Competition
Autowerks where you can rent or have your Miata built:
  http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758700/index.htm

  Any questions on the school, please contact Peggy Hale:
peggy_hale_510@yahoo.com

  Thanks,

  Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758709/index.htm