Kumho V710's for sale...

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho V710's for sale...
From: Gary Richardson <gwrichardson42@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:30:13 -0800 (PST)
Since Andy has sold all of his 710's, I still have 275's and 335's available.
Send me an email if you're interested.

  -Gary

  Time to clean out the storage shed...

  For sale:

  4) 275/40-17 ($75 each)
  4) 335/35-17 ($75 each)
  4) 275/40-17 Goodyear GS-D3 ($600)

  All Kumho tires $75 each.  All tires have 2 to 3/32nds of tread left.  All
tires have 40 runs or less, with some as little as 15 runs.

  The Goodyear's are $600 for the set.  The tires have never been on a car,
they are basically brand new, and supposed to be very good in the rain.  They
retail for $206 apiece on Tirerack.

  The tires are in a storage facility in Sunnyvale.  Please call 408-393-9282
or email me if you are interested in any of them.

  -Gary
  408-393-9282