A few hours with your Honda, BMW, Mini, Nissan, VW, etc. for

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A few hours with your Honda, BMW, Mini, Nissan, VW, etc. for
From: S Ahmad <aries_moon1974@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:13:30 -0800 (PST)
I hope this is a good place to post with this request. After having worked in
the semiconductor and medical device industry for many years, I'm now starting
a motorsports business in the Bay Area. My passion is the Mazda Miata and I own
two, one of which is my regular autocross car (a '91 BRG I campaign in OSP).
However, some of our products and services will work for essentially any car.
I'm starting to move into other makes such as Honda/Acura, BMW/Mini, Porsche,
Nissan, VW/Audi, Mitsubishi, Subaru, etc. Along with my partner, we can rebuild
a Bilstein shock with custom race pistons and valve them to a customer's needs.
I'm also designing custom shock rods to allow low-speed adjustability,
something I think many people wish Bilstein offered outside of their PSS/PSS9
products. External reservoirs can also be added for independent compression
adjustment. I know ShockTek did some of this year ago though they don't seem to
be around anymore and there were quality issues with their products. I've been
successfully using these modified Bilsteins for over a year now and there are
several others sets in use around the country. I think there is an incredible
opportunity here since the basic damper is a very good quality monotube and
Bilstein OEMs to many makes, not to mention has various models available in the
aftermarket.

If you are interested in what we're doing, please contact me. You don't have to
have Bilsteins on the car, but if you do so much the better. I would just need
a few hours with you and your car to continue building my knowledge database,
already quite expansive on Miatas. In exchange, you would receive discounts on
our products/services. I am following a long-time passion of mine that combines
a love of automotive performance with a dedication to quality in engineering. I
sincerely appreciate any help/encouragement this community can provide!

Thanks,
Shaikh
408-221-8247