Re: Here are some photos from Candlestick

To: navid@xperformance.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Here are some photos from Candlestick
From: smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:10:40 -0500
 Navid wrote:
<<  There is a picture of a black Evo that says "ASP-T2" on the side.  Evos are
in BSP.  Did I miss something?  >>

I think people are getting incorrect classing info...  Evos are still in BSP.
I saw an "A/Stock" Japanese spec right hand drive Civic Type-R.  That's not a
Stock Category car.  Best I can tell it would be OSP, SM, or a Prepared or
Modified Category car.
Charlie
AOL Mail and more.