2006 Awards banquet

To: Bay Area team dot net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2006 Awards banquet
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:43:47 -0800
Hi All SFR autocrossers,
    have mailed via the post office the attached invitation to San Francisco
Region's Solo Awards Banquet for Jan. 20, 2007, at the Pleasanton Hotel on
Main St.
   As soon as the Slush Series is complete, I'll be mailing invites to the
trophy winners for that series.
   On the invite there is a deadline of Dec. 15; that is mostly for finding
out who's coming so the trophy order for the Regional Championship can be
accurate.  These trophies are difficult to assemble, involving photos of you
in your car, and the lead time.
   For the Slush Series, the deadline will be Jan. 5, 2007. For those who
are looking for a good party, the deadline will be Jan. 10, 2007, so we know
how much food and seats to have ready for you!
   The Pleasanton Hotel is most likely the oldest building left standing in
Pleasanton's busy "downtown" area, and is on the north end of Main St. It
has pretty good parking.  The Hotel serves great food.
   We hope to have a Mark Mervich slide show (need a Powerpoint project with
800 lumins, and a screen).
   Be sure to come and enjoy!
--Pat k

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/mac-binhex40 which had
a name of 06invite.pdf]