Seeking help for 2nd Annual Father's Day Charity Event

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seeking help for 2nd Annual Father's Day Charity Event
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 08:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
SFR SCCA Solo - June 17, 2007 - Marina Municipal Airport
Chaired by Members of
Team COOPER  Lead, Barry Chafin

All the features of a Marina Championship
autocross event with an emphasis on increasing awareness and funding in the
fight of childhood cancer.  SFR SCCA Solo Guest Policy has been amended for
this event allowing, in addition to the first 10 guest, Father(Grandfather),
Son , Daughter or Wife teams to enter (assuming one is a member) anytime up
until registration closes at noon.

A day of fun filled cone dodging will be
complemented with:
 - Raffle
 - Concession
 - Buck-a-Cone donations

In
addition to support for the event we're looking for help with publicity and
from sponsors who could offer goods and services that members of the autocross
community would be interested in.  All the sponsors we've spoken with from
last year's event have stepped up again so look for even more booty in 2007.
Hoping to improve on the first event in 2006:
http://www.4d-sport.com/4dpartners05/fathersdaycharityevent.html

As always,
thanks to the hardworking men and women who make each and every event work
over the entire series.
Please contact me if you can help:  info@4d-sport.com
L. Barry Chafin
4d-SPORT.com