ALPINE LOOP RUN RAFFLE ITEMS

To: "BMCU" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: ALPINE LOOP RUN RAFFLE ITEMS
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:50:04 -0600
Greetings BMCU Members!
The 16th Annual Alpine Loop run is just around the corner. I've been
contacting various vendors and supporters for donations to our famous picnic
and raffle. I'm sending out this note to let you folks know that if you have
any items, or know of anyone who would like to donate to this great cause,
every little bit is appreciated! This years raffle should be pretty
interesting! I've been getting some really good responses from old and new
donators. So if you are not sure whether or not you were coming to this annual
BMCU tradition. Now you must!

Mitch D. Johnson
spitfiresrule@msn.com
801-547-1087