Trappers Loop this Saturday July 9

To: BMCU Members <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trappers Loop this Saturday July 9
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:39:10 -0600
Another great club tradition will be recreated on July 9 when we once
again do the ever popular Trappers Loop Run. The destination is one of
northern Utah's most scenic areas -- the Eden Valley.

After rendezvous'ing 9am for a 9:30am departure at Hogle Zoo, the group
will head up Emigration Canyon to Little Dell Reservoir, and then over
East Canyon on SRs 65 and 66 to Morgan. We'll then cross the Weber
River, run west to Mountain Green, and over the ridge on SR 167 to
Pineview Reservoir.

At that point we'll do something different from past years. Although
eating at the Shootin' Star Saloon in Huntsville is a memorable event,
the service is a bit, ahem, methodical for a group our size. Instead
this year we will head down Ogden Canyon on SR 39 at eat at The Oaks,
which offers good food in a pleasant setting. From there we expect folks
to subdivide (like amoebas?) and return home in whatever
direction is most convenient.

Clayton Merchant is this event's Fearless Leader. Contact him if you
have any questions at stonestaff@mind-spring.com or 801-451-5899.