[BMCU] Antelope Island; What if ?

To: "Gary Lindstrom" <gary@cs.utah.edu>, "BMCU Membership"
Subject: [BMCU] Antelope Island; What if ?
From: "Barry Engstrum" <beachbumbarry@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 13:54:46 -0600
OK, I finely got a British car that I can drive and I want to participate in
the Antelope Island Festivities.  The mean weather forecasters are predicting
RAIN??  Do we grab are umbrellas and press on with a stiff upper lip? Is there
a plan B?  Is there a shelter at Antelope Island that we can have lunch under?
This will be the first driving event that I'm able to attend (with a BritCar)
and looking forward to it.  Your guidance on these maters are greatly
appreciated.
BarryE  -  Green J. Convert.