[Bmcu] So it goes

To: BCMU <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] So it goes
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 02:16:31 -0600
Gary's announcement regarding the August newsletter reminded me
about the 20th annual Alpine Loop trip coming up.  You may remember
my recent comments about that under another subject line, 'Time flies like
an arrow' .   And I'll admit that I have not done any follow up work on
having some sort of commerative token done for this event - maybe the
25th annual, we shall see.  But maybe I'll at least give Gary a roll of
that super-duty duct tape - sorry Rob!

I had been working on getting the Killer Spit street legal and ready to go
for the Alpine Loop, but that is not to be.  My father passed away last
week, and on the day of the run Karen and I will be at a little country
church  in  southwest Michigan for memorial services.  We'll miss
you all, hopefully the Spit will show up for one of the remaining
events of the year.

mjb.