[Bmcu] FW: [British-cars] Restoration Experts

To: <Bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] FW: [British-cars] Restoration Experts
From: "wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:34:35 -0600
--===============0971635585==

BMCU List,

I am sure you have seen all of these emails in the past couple of days about
restoration shops.  My queston is: Is there is list of reputable, or those
to avoid, auto restoration experts for this area?  I will need a lot of help
in the paint and body department while I can handle much of the final
assembly and interior myself.

I've got a great car, but it will need to undergo a complete re-make this
winter.  Any input from the club members will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"