Re: [Bmcu] Spitfire front suspension parts - ball joints and

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Spitfire front suspension parts - ball joints and
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 13:06:19 -0600
I know I have some ball joints in stock, but I don't remember at
the moment if they are TR4-6 or Spitfire.  I'll have to check and
get back to you.

On a commercial note of shameless self-promotion, if you
order parts from Bailey's we can usually have them in a couple
of days.  Unless it is something not normally stocked by the
various suppliers, like, say, left side door panels for a '69 TR6.
That was on backorder only a month or two!

mjb.