Re: [Bmcu] My Friend Mike

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] My Friend Mike
From: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:02:28 -0600
Friends,
As Werner has already told us, yesterday we lost a very dear friend Michael
Scoggins. Mary called this morning to let us know and asked that we let the
club know about his passing. She mentioned how much happiness the cars and
people brought to him, along with the road trips and events.
I will post updates as soon as I know about memorial services, help needed
etc.

Mitch & Diane Johnson