[Bmcu] Swap meet, club

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Swap meet, club
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 13:48:39 -0700
I meant to bring this up at the dinner, forgot about it.
In the past Mike Bailey and I have put together a swap
meet down at his shop.  We were discussing this, and
think it might be better to have an area set aside at
Field Day for such a purpose.  I think having it there
would be of more benefit to both buyers and sellers.

On another note, I'm thinking about whether or not
a grouchy old procrastinating scatterbrain such as
myself would be of any benefit to the club in one
of the open positions.  Need more thought.

mjb.