[Bmcu] Email, web pages, etc.

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Email, web pages, etc.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:53:49 -0600
Some days I just have *so* much fun with computers.  But things
are pretty much under control now, the BMCU web page and email
lists should be stable for a while.  And I should be able to actually
spend some time at Bailey's working on cars instead of sitting in
my basement office glaring at the screen.  That will be nice.

Karen and I will not be going on the Memorial Day trip coming up,
hope those of you planning on it enjoy the summer weather and great
southern Utah scenery the trip should provide.

mjb.