Re: [Bmcu] Weber Jets

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Weber Jets
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 09:54:20 -0600
Scott Hunter wrote:
> Good morning everyone. Could anyone point me to a parts store that stocks a
> good supply of Weber jets in the SLC or Ogden area?

As far as I know there aren't any places that stock supplies of Weber jets.
The Fat Chance Garage ( that's me ) used to offer DCOE jets, but I haven't
bought any for a while.  I can order some in through Bailey's.  As a matter
of fact I'll be tuning a Sprite with a fresh 1275 engine and a single
sidedraft
later today, I do have some jets on hand, hopefully the size I'll need.

What is it you need?  How many of what carb do you have?

mjb.