[Bmcu] TR4 Parts for Swap Meet

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] TR4 Parts for Swap Meet
From: Mitch Hendricks <Mitch@VillageLightingCompany.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:43:42 -0600
I'm needing TR4 parts. I am working on getting it safety inspected. I
Mainly need interior stuff and some finishing chrome items. Any second
hand stuff would be great - I'm getting good at cleaning old, old
stuff and making them look and work good.

I'm trying to get it on the road for the last ride of the year next
weekend.

seat belts (only need 1-2)
fender style rear view mirror (or possibly door)
Transmission cover - my cardboard one is getting really drafty!
glove box
older soft top (possibly use as a template)
chrome "piping" between fenders and hood as well as chrome on the rear
fenders.
I need two "M's" for the front and rear Triumph logo's.

I'm sure there are many, many other things I need. They just haven't
blown up yet and won't until the 11th hour. A good contact of someone
who has a bunch of random stuff would be nice.

Thanks all,
Mitch
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive