Re: [Bmcu] Picture from the Run Around the Lake

To: "'Andrew Frink'" <andrew@drooartz.com>, "'bmcu'"
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Picture from the Run Around the Lake
From: "Edwin Petersen" <browniepetersen@readytek.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:49:40 -0600
Drew, Looks like there was a good turnout at Kurt's.  Sorry that I missed
it.  I opted to go to the Hudson Essex Terraplane Western Regional Meet in
San Diego, California and the weather was very "unBrittishlike" there.  Low
80's, sunny and nice.  Even got a bit of a "RED" tint to my skin as I walked
around the various Hudson's in the parking lot.  Look forward to seeing
everyone as the season moves on.  Thanks for the great photos and report.  I
really do feel guilty being the only BMUC member that owns a British built
Hudson...

Edwin L. "Brownie" Petersen MA, CSHM, ASA
Western Regional HET, Driector
CCCA Full Classic:1936 Hudson Stratton Sport Saloon
Motor Trend Featured 1939 Hudson Convertible brougham "British Martz"
browniepetersen@readytek.net
435 279-6930