[Bmcu] Its here again TD

To: British Club <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Its here again TD
From: Richard Weyland <richornot2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 07:02:12 -0600

--14dae9340d0378513204d86ef292

Well Its time!  pull those covers off and clean up those fluids form the
floor.  Its Tech Day again already  " March 30".  A few fellows have things
going on at my place to see,   Yes there is still My TR6 in progress, Dave
has been working on his ground up Restoration of his Sprite  "Darn its
looking fine for a pile of parts"    Rob has just had some fun issues with
a mysterious clutch problem He will share with the group too.  And yes
my TR250 seams to have some issues right now  it just seams to want to
stop hard to the right, Looks like I'm thinking of a big brake system for
the front HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!   I recently replaced all the springs and front
shock, any questions just ask we can go over the procedure took me 2 hours
to do the work    Keven May just get some paint done on his Mg  that week
end if the weather is nice and warm   We are also in the process of
recovering his Austin Seats for any that would like to see that

Also We are going to Kick off a new and fun idea so we can all learn more
about the British cars in the area     Lets just call it BBD for short
Its a birth day announcement of sorts

You all must look up the date of your Cars inception  On that day each year
we all would like to hear from you and if you like to throw a day of
celebration for you car  lets do it.
There you can discuss your car Day built equipment installed odd items and
yes even all your upgrades or should we say improvements. Gray we want to
hear all for fun stories of the history of your cars  I do enjoy
them.      So lets meet at your favorite coffee shop ice cream parlor
English fish and chips and yes Jim your favorite Pub would be great too You
choose.  Keven will be kicking this off at the tech session just a bit late
but his Austin was conceived on March 16 all others welcome to do the same
if your car was built in March.  Ask for more detail or if you just want to
know want i am talking about.

Let Us know an topics you would like to discuss or problems you would like
to tear in too  I'm sure some one at the session will have something to say
on any subject we have

The coffee will be hot and lets us know   Pancake breakfast or burgers and
dog hot off the grill?  and of course  bring lots of "ones"and goodies to
snack on

So Come one come all   lets have a day for yup  British car problems and
cures

Lets enjoy the day

Rich  Jim and Keven

--14dae9340d0378513204d86ef292

s=3D"gmail_default"><font size=3D"4">Well Its time!=A0 pull those covers of=
f and clean up those fluids form the floor.=A0 Its Tech Day again already=
=A0=A0&quot; March 30&quot;.=A0 A few fellows have things going on at my pl=
ace to see,=A0=A0 Yes there is still My TR6 in progress, Dave has been work=
ing on his ground up Restoration of his Sprite=A0 &quot;Darn its looking fi=
ne for a pile of parts&quot;=A0=A0=A0 Rob has just had some fun issues with=
 a mysterious clutch problem He will share with the group too.=A0 And yes m=
y=A0TR250 seams to have some issues right now=A0 it just seams to want to s=
top=A0hard to the right, Looks like=A0I&#39;m thinking of a big brake syste=
m for the front <span>HMMMMMMMMMMMM</span>!!!=A0=A0 I recently replaced all=
 the springs and front shock, any questions just ask we can go over the pro=
cedure took me 2 hours to do the work =A0=A0 Keven=A0May just get some pain=
t done on his Mg=A0 that week end if the weather is nice and warm=A0=A0 We =
are also in the process of recovering his Austin Seats for any that would l=
ike to see that </font></div>
v style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">
 all learn more about the British cars in the area=A0=A0=A0=A0 Lets just ca=
ll it <span>BBD</span> for short=A0=A0 Its a birth day=A0announcement of so=
rts </font></div>
ca,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"><font size=3D"4">You all must look u=
p the date of your Cars inception=A0 On that day each year we all would lik=
e to hear from you and if you like to throw a day of=A0<font style=3D"backg=
round-color:rgb(255,255,0)">celebration</font> for you car=A0 lets do it.</=
font></div>
t"><font size=3D"4">There you can discuss your car Day built equipment inst=
alled odd items and yes even all your upgrades or should we say improvement=
s. Gray we want to hear all for fun stories of the history of your cars=A0 =
I do enjoy them.=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0So lets meet at your favorite coffee shop=
 ice cream parlor English fish and chips=A0and yes Jim your favorite Pub wo=
uld be great too You choose.=A0 Keven will be kicking this off at the tech =
session just a bit late but his Austin was conceived on March 16 all others=
 welcome to do the same if your car was built in March.=A0 Ask for more det=
ail or if you just want to know want i am talking about.</font></div>
v style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">
s you would like to tear in too=A0 I&#39;m sure some one=A0at the session w=
ill have something to say on any subject we have</font></div><div style=3D"=
font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">
sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"><font size=3D"4">The coffee will be hot=
 and lets us know=A0=A0 Pancake breakfast or=A0burgers and dog hot off the =
grill?=A0 and of course=A0 bring=A0lots of=A0&quot;ones&quot;and goodies to=
 snack on </font></div>
ca,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"><font size=3D"4">So Come one come al=
l=A0=A0 lets have a day for yup=A0 British car problems and cures=A0 </font=
v style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">
arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"><font size=3D"4"></font=
>=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gm=
ail_default">
y:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"><font size=3D"4"></fo=
nt>=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"=
gmail_default">
=A0</div></div>

--14dae9340d0378513204d86ef292--

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive