Re: [Bmcu] tech day

To: <richornot2@gmail.com>, <bmcu@autox.team.net> Bayes(0.974:4.0)
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] tech day
From: "Rob Page" <rob@mufuga.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 09:37:40 -0700

--===============1734985791==
        boundary=----_SmarterMail_NextPart_8300700674047266

------_SmarterMail_NextPart_8300700674047266
        charset=iso-8859-1

When and where will this Tech Day be?  And will there be anyone there that =
can show me how to adjust my carbs on my 71 GT6?  Also, I have tons of part=
s that came with my car, so if there are any needs, let me know and I will =
bring it if I have it...

              http://www.doteasy.com
------_SmarterMail_NextPart_8300700674047266
        charset=iso-8859-1

When and where will this Tech Day be?  And will there be anyone there that =
can show me how to adjust my carbs on my 71 GT6?  Also, I have tons of part=
s that came with my car, so if there are any needs, let me know and I will =
bring it if I have it...

Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain Hosting<br \>

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive