[Bmcu] Great turnout

To: British Club <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] Great turnout
From: Richard Weyland <richornot2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 07:39:55 -0600

--e89a8f83ac2d99b16204d94cc14e

I Just wanted to thank every one that helped out at the tech day Saturday
It turned out to be a fantastic day of sunshine just perfect for out
British cars.

It seams most every one got there questions answered some problems fixed
and made some good connections for some ideal parts and a new member or two

I know of one set of brake rotors that was changed out  and carburetor that
got help
and a whole lot of great comments on the meet  and even a leak that got
fixed .
and a whole lof of food put away
Lets do it again soon

Rich
my 250 is ready for the road with brakes lol   lets go driving

--e89a8f83ac2d99b16204d94cc14e

s=3D"gmail_default">I Just wanted to thank every one that helped out at the=
 tech day Saturday It turned out to be a fantastic day of sunshine=A0just=
=A0perfect for out British cars.</div>
t">=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"=
gmail_default">It seams most every one got there questions answered some pr=
oblems fixed and made some good connections for some ideal parts and a new =
member or two</div>
t">=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"=
gmail_default">I know of one set of brake rotors that was changed out=A0 an=
d carburetor that got help </div>
t">and a whole lot of great comments on the meet=A0 and even a leak that go=
t fixed .</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=
=3D"gmail_default">
and a whole lof of food put away=A0</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,he=
lvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">Lets do it again soon=A0 </div>=
t">=A0</div>
t">Rich</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D=
"gmail_default">my 250 is ready for the road with brakes <span>lol</span>=
=A0=A0 lets go driving</div>

--e89a8f83ac2d99b16204d94cc14e--

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive