Re: [Bmcu] Around the lake Tour

To: bmcu <Bmcu@autox.team.net> {sentby:smtp auth 67.177.36.38 authed with andrew@drooartz.com}
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Around the lake Tour
From: Andrew Frink <mgb@drooartz.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:01:43 -0600

--Apple-Mail=_DB36D98D-CA4B-489D-B8A2-8AF5997D0DE4

I've got a few pictures of the event up on our site now:

   http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/04/once-around-the-lake/

Bummed I couldn't make the drive, should be able to join in for the =
Antelope Island drive next month -- assuming my carbs come back from the =
rebuilders in time...

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org

On Apr 13, 2013, at 7:51 PM, Eugene Jaroch <bughous@msn.com> wrote:

> Well the sun never really did raise but the temps were mild and =
pleasant.  We gathered at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th and 4th for treats =
and discuss the route.  We had a TD and an MGA so we opted for the city =
street route up to Kaysville with just a 5 mile bit on I-15 to avoid all =
the lights in NSL and S Bountiful, the rest of the drive was all on =
surface streets so all of us were happy.  Pit stop in Kaysville at our =
usual place now, the A-Fresh market, picked up John Progess and a couple =
of others then onto Ogden and Rainbow Gardens.  Funny thing, a nice SUV =
pulls up and the gentleman driver is all atwitter about our cars and =
he's the owner of Rainbow Gardens and wants to know when we come by =
again to let him know and he'll have refreshments for us.  Dang.  So up =
through Ogden Canyon we come upon construction and a single lane but =
after a five minute wait we get the green light and progress on.  Up to =
Pineview and Ogden Valley, a beautiful time of year up there, Angus =
cattle lounging and horses playing; Huntsville where the original =
blacksmith shop still stands, Eden and Liberty a place where time has =
stood still since 1909.  Up the hill to North Ogden Divide where the =
last mile is rather steep.  I kept the MGA right on my bumper but he ran =
right up the hill without a wheeze or whimper as did all.  Over the top =
and down viewing that wonderful vista, down to Washington Blvd and =
Steiny's at the BDO for some of Joey's fine fare from the kitchen.  The =
Masters Tournament was playing on half of their screens and Cubs vs. =
Giants on the rest, I was so fine with that.  After lunch all went their =
merry ways, I stayed to see more of the golf tournament as I live in =
Ogden anyway.   =20
>=20
> So this is the furthest north we normally go except the huge car show =
up in Logan over the 4th of July and I like showing folks our part of =
the world up here.  I spied a few cameras among us and kindly send what =
you have to Rob Foye our newsletter editor at robbfoye@gmail.com because =
the Lord knows I am certainly no photographer...  at all.  Brain-O here =
did not bring a sign in sheet either but from the pictures you'll see =
who was there. =20
>=20
> To everyone that attended, Thank You.  John and Joey Stein were very =
impressed with us and our cars.  Michael our waiter says we're a classy =
group.  Hmmm, wonder what he's used to. =20
>=20
> Another one on the books and a success, turning heads wherever we go =
in our time machines.
>=20
> Paul, Membership & Regalia BMCUtah
> bughous@msn.com 801.395.4818            =20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/mgb@drooartz.com

--Apple-Mail=_DB36D98D-CA4B-489D-B8A2-8AF5997D0DE4

charset=3Diso-8859-1"><base href=3D"x-msg://52/"></head><body =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I've got a few pictures of the =
href=3D"http://www.bmcutah.org/2013/04/once-around-the-lake/";>http://www.b=
ed I couldn't make the drive, should be able to join in for the Antelope =
Island drive next month -- assuming my carbs come back from the =
rebuilders in time...</div><div>
medium; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: medium; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
Apr 13, 2013, at 7:51 PM, Eugene Jaroch &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:bughous@msn.com";>bughous@msn.com</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div =
class=3D"hmmessage" style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: Calibri; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div dir=3D"ltr">Well the sun never =
really did raise but the temps were mild and pleasant. &nbsp;We gathered =
at MoJo Fly-Thru Coffee at 4th and 4th for treats and discuss the route. =
&nbsp;We had a TD and an MGA so we opted for the city street route up to =
Kaysville with just a 5 mile bit on I-15 to avoid all the lights in NSL =
and S Bountiful, the rest of the drive was all on surface streets so all =
of us were happy. &nbsp;Pit stop in Kaysville at our usual place now, =
the A-Fresh market, picked up John Progess and a couple of others then =
onto Ogden and Rainbow Gardens. &nbsp;Funny thing, a nice SUV pulls up =
and the gentleman driver is all atwitter about our cars and he's the =
owner of Rainbow Gardens and wants to know when we come by again to let =
him know and he'll have refreshments for us. &nbsp;Dang. &nbsp;So up =
through Ogden Canyon we come upon construction and a single lane but =
after a five minute wait we get the green light and progress on. =
&nbsp;Up to Pineview and Ogden Valley, a beautiful time of year up =
there,&nbsp;Angus&nbsp;cattle lounging and horses playing; Huntsville =
where the original blacksmith shop still stands, Eden and Liberty a =
place where time has stood still since 1909. &nbsp;Up the hill to North =
Ogden Divide where the last mile is rather steep. &nbsp;I kept the MGA =
right on my bumper but he ran right up the hill without =
a&nbsp;wheeze&nbsp;or&nbsp;whimper as did all. &nbsp;Over the top and =
down viewing that wonderful vista, down to Washington Blvd and Steiny's =
at the BDO for some of Joey's fine fare from the kitchen. &nbsp;The =
Masters Tournament was playing on half of their screens and Cubs vs. =
Giants on the rest, I was so fine with that. &nbsp;After lunch all went =
their merry ways, I stayed to see more of the golf tournament as I live =
the&nbsp;furthest&nbsp;north we normally go except the huge car show up =
in Logan over the 4th of July and I like showing folks our part of the =
world up here. &nbsp;I&nbsp;spied&nbsp;a few cameras among us and kindly =
send what you have to Rob Foye our newsletter editor at<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:robbfoye@gmail.com";>robbfoye@gmail.com</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>because the Lord knows I am =
certainly no photographer... &nbsp;at all. &nbsp;Brain-O here did not =
bring a sign in sheet either but from the pictures you'll see who was =
You. &nbsp;John and Joey Stein were very impressed with us and our cars. =
&nbsp;Michael our waiter says we're a classy group. &nbsp;Hmmm, wonder =
books and a success, turning heads wherever we go in our time =
BMCUtah</div><div><a =
href=3D"mailto:bughous@msn.com";>bughous@msn.com</a><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>801.395.4818 &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; =
href=3D"mailto:Bmcu@autox.team.net";>Bmcu@autox.team.net</a><br>Donate:<spa=
n class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html";>http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/mgb@drooartz.com";>http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/bmcu/mgb@drooartz.com</a></div></blockquo=

--Apple-Mail=_DB36D98D-CA4B-489D-B8A2-8AF5997D0DE4--

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive