[Bmcu] another great service

To: British Club <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] another great service
From: Richard Weyland <richornot2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 07:23:39 -0600

--14dae9340d0324c6ac04db6badc8

Well gentlemen its here and works nicely My new dustless blasting machine.
If any one is needing media blasting of any parts done before painting or
powder coating I can now handle it, very reasonably for all my fellow Brit
lover.
I hope to have Dave's Sprite done this week and My tr6 by the week end
ready to send the body out for powder coating. I decided to buy this after
sending a body out to be done and got a very poor job back after paying a
premium price.
You say how much Well this is a do it your self program  you pay for the
product and fee for usage of the machine   Hey and we all know we work for
ourselves real cheep  lol
or I can do it complete
so lets spruce up those wheels  front and rear end parts or any thing else
you want to look great
Come check it out if your planing on a restoration.

lets hit the road
Rich
Out cruising in the Tr250 lovin it

--14dae9340d0324c6ac04db6badc8

s=3D"gmail_default"><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" c=
lass=3D"gmail_default">Well gentlemen its here and works nicely My new dust=
less blasting machine. If any one is needing media blasting of any parts do=
ne before painting or powder coating  I can now handle it, very reasonably =
for all my fellow Brit lover.  </div>
t">I hope to have Dave&#39;s Sprite done this week and My tr6 by the week e=
nd ready to send the body out for powder coating.  I decided to buy this af=
ter sending a body out to be done and got a very poor job back after paying=
 a premium price.</div>
t">You say how much Well this is a do it your self program=A0 you pay for t=
he product and fee for usage of the machine=A0=A0 Hey and we all know we wo=
t">or I can do it complete</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,s=
ans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">so lets spruce up those wheels=A0 front =
and rear end parts or any thing else you want to look great</div>
t">Come check it out if your planing on a restoration. </div><div style=3D"=
font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">=A0</div><d=
iv style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"=

_default">lets hit the road</div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,=
sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default"> </div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,=
helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"gmail_default">
Rich  </div><div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif" class=3D"=

--14dae9340d0324c6ac04db6badc8--

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive