Re: [Bmcu] Steel wheel repair

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Steel wheel repair
From: Gary Lindstrom <gary@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 18:54:53 -0600
--===============0485057618==
 boundary="------------010307030306040006030000"

--------------010307030306040006030000

Roger,

Just before the Steamboat trip last weekend I scouted around for just
such a service and came up empty handed.

My aligner (Val's) suggested BTI Wheels on 500 W., but it turns out they
only do alloy wheels.

A long time ago I had steel wheels trued by Henderson on 300 W., but I
have no idea if they still do this.

In any case, please let us know if you find a shop willing to take this on!

Thanks,
     --Gary

On 5/27/2013 5:18 PM, R J DAVIS wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience with a steel wheel repair company in the
> SLC area.  I have a slightly bent steel wheel and would like to get it
> "trued."

--------------010307030306040006030000

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    Roger,<br>
    Just before the Steamboat trip last weekend I scouted around for
    just such a service and came up empty handed.<br>
    My aligner (Val's) suggested BTI Wheels on 500 W., but it turns out
    they only do alloy wheels.<br>
    A long time ago I had steel wheels trued by Henderson on 300 W., but
    I have no idea if they still do this.<br>
    In any case, please let us know if you find a shop willing to take
    this on!<br>
    Thanks,<br>
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; --Gary<br>
      type="cite">
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
        repair company in the SLC area.&nbsp; I have a slightly bent steel
        wheel and would like to get it "trued."<br>

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive