[Bmcu] Got ZINC ?

To: Bmcu-CLUB <Bmcu@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1369784158; bh=+qJMRqCYYppBL3UCRKYE6MEpXDsob67G4X3TvMmQYDE=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=iV0VAmojCOm+a8ytkpkIfCr38knXB1ixRupXzZGtkCvraIUcRv6JhreVvVrkGGUM3 DVKbFT+QT/NxrVkOPvLshzhRPPdSWwKK0vWeZInYCIeLNvjqrPIOm4Cu9B5tDCqUjI 3B07P/bxbf9BaKW2FCTDGtCxFoyDDemTF5u7PrKqjuhngCUQF5YJV7cd5JHBi4uIO+ 1gXBzKHD4V+oLOdW2X4yd/Ho7+K3iOvnpw7eCVGAUSDllp5u5bEzvYbdspCsdOH/uM +GqN55dSr5p1DIFOVH5T3v0Aaaj3cerkntGM5TWVrqWq8tiAEcK/5M33rnnp+akYlH Xb6NXoFsiCgRg==
Subject: [Bmcu] Got ZINC ?
From: memorablemotorcars@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 23:35:57 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_224261_679455924.1369784157758

I will vouch for the need for Zinc Additive. I lost the camshaft in my 36 Ford
( 468 Cid) It was a fresh build with a ton of money invested. Being in the
business I have built hundreds of engines over the years and never had a
problem. After the failure I contacted Comp. Cams which had built the camshaft
and got this reply " No zinc additive, no warranty" . Zinc additive is needed
in every engine unless you have roller tappets. I add it to Every engine I
touch without exception. It was an expensive lesson.
Mike Sorensen

------=_Part_224261_679455924.1369784157758

style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000'>I will vouch for

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive