Re: Interior door release switch

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interior door release switch
From: "David Zelward" <dzelward@health.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 10:35:06 -0300
Hello everyone,

I recently subscribed to your group and thought I should let you know there
is someone new listening in. I'm not an owner, so you may wonder why I
would want to be part of this list. The simple answer is that I was
employed by Bricklin at the Saint John (N.B.) plant and have had an
interest in the car from day one. The Bricklin looks as modern today as it
did over 20 years ago. It was truely ahead of its time!

David Zelward                                            (506) 648-6138
(V)
Senior Database Manager                          (506) 635-1172 (F)
Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation      dzelward@health.nb.ca

"Deficient observation is merely a form of ignorance and (is) responsible
for many
of the morbid notions and foolish ideas prevailing" - Nikola Tesla