A bricklin Look alike?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: A bricklin Look alike?
From: Jim Isbell <jisbelljr@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 17:11:48 -0500
Anyone ever see a Sebring 500 kit car?  I used to have one and when I found
an old photo of it I realised how much it looked like a Bricklin.  Anyone
that would like to see it I will send you a JPG file as an attachment.
                                    Cheers,  Jim

"Better an outlaw than not free."  Nance Oneil

Low Tech Web page          http://www.angelfire.com/tx/MillenniumFalcon
 (need only web access, no pictures to download)
Medium Tech Web page       http://members.spree.com/Millennium
 (Need at least VGA and 28K modem or else its very slow)
High Tech Web Page         http://members.tripod.com/~Jim_Isbell
 (Should have fast modem, fast computer,SVGA, sound capability...etc.)