Fw: Doors

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Doors
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 13:41:56 -0400
Sounds like the regulator is either improperly adjusted or there is
some other obstruction limiting sufficient air volume (as opposed to
pressure). Trash blocking a filter? Defective regulator? Solenoids
not staying energized for some reason? Door cylinder(s) experiencing
seal blowby when the load becomes too great? Excessive moisture in
the system? Check any place with sudsy soap solution where air can
escape. I assume the solenoids and regulator have a fine mesh screen
filter at the inlets which may need cleaning.

GM