Making meets, Was: Re: Big XXV meet pictures

To: <Maycinc@cs.com>, "Bricklist" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Making meets, Was: Re: Big XXV meet pictures
From: "Jeff Wood" <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:54:01 -0700
Well, I'm not a club member, but my excuse is that my car isn't on the road.
Runs, needs smog etc.

I'd probably not ever make a way-out east meet, but a meet say 1 or 2 states
off the west coast is possible.

Any California meet I'll go to once La'Brick is feeling up to it, chased by
whatever car I have at that time.
The previous owner made a few meets, and the car won a medal and a ribbon.
Needs a bit of TLC to get 'er back in form.