smog complete!! Woooo Hooo!!!!!

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: smog complete!! Woooo Hooo!!!!!
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:27:44 EDT
I FINALLY got my car smogged, registered and insured yesterday!!! I drove it
to work for the 1st time in 2 1/2 years. this is now going to be my daily
driver.  I forgot how it felt to drive it and all the looks you get,
especially at gas stations etc. All that work, time, aggravation, bloody
knuckles, grease under my fingernails, part searching is FINALLY over . Was
it worth it? Damn right. I cant wait to go to work this afternoon just so I
can drive my car.

PS. When I did get my car smogged, the "smog guy" pulled out his book of cars
and showed me that according to the records he had, BOTH the 1974 and the
1975 Bricklins came with the AMC 360 engine....?? Are the rest of you finding
this when you search for parts, get your car smogged etc. Seems like
everywhere I go, the information on these cars are always wrong. just
curious.

Michael Casiello