Re: Radiator Hoses FYI

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator Hoses FYI
From: Chuck Simms <discountdj@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 23:45:57 -0700 (PDT)
Just a suggestion to all, at the Bricklin.org site
they have a screen called tech central.  There's a
parts cross reference list there that has a great deal
of info.  I found the following with regard to
radiator hoses:

Radiator Lower 75 Gates 20603 (Molded) or Goodyear
61084
Gates 26505 (Flex) or 26435, or Dayco M-27 (Flex)
Gates 21150
Radiator Upper 75 Gates 20711 (Molded)
Gates 26415 (Flex)

This is a trememdous resource.  I gave my mechanic a
copy of the list and now he has an easier time of
ordering parts for my car.  Heretofore the parts
suppliers just laughed when he said he was looking for
a part for a Brick.  Now he can tell them exactly what
he wants and they get it for him!

Chuck Simms
http://auctions.yahoo.com/