Re: brake booster

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake booster
From: Chuck Simms <discountdj@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
I recently replaced my master cylinder.  I bench blead
it and installed it on the booster.  I then took it to
my mechanic who blead the system.  It took a lot of
bleeding to get the brakes up.  That's the first step
I would look at.

The booster and master cylinder appear to be the same
as those on my 69 AMX and I understand that AMC used
these on Javelin and Gremlins too.

Did you check the list on the Bricklin.org site to
find a match?  It's a good jumping off spot.

Chuck Simms #2829