RE: parts

To: "'alphachi'" <alphachi@writeme.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: parts
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:20:29 -0500
Terry and Bob could close their doors for any one of a dozen reasons and in
the long term they will.  It is unlikely that someone else will take their
place and eventually the stocks of NOS components will run out.  If we can
find more available substitutes for certain parts, that will help to secure
the longer term survival of our cars.  The choice to use an "original" part
at higher cost versus a "close fit" at lower cost should be up to the buyer.
I am against self censoring.

George