Insurance options, Carpet

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance options, Carpet
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 01:07:40 -0500
For now, Progressive is insuring the B on an unlimited mileage ACV policy
through AAA.   Since I have two appraisals, the car is immaculate, and
resale in this area is reasonable, the ACV is not high $ risk if a total
loss occurs.  Of course, I will lose some, but that is kinda normal for auto
insurance in general.   But I sense that they may not renew at the end of
this term (6mos).  And the premiums are quite high too.  It would be great
to hear what other B owners with daily drivers have for ins carriers as I'd
like to explore some options.  Thanks in advance!

Carpet:  Thanks again Kevin, for seeing the fitting through.  If you ever in
my neck of the woods, you can count on a good steak dinner when you arrive.
Its really great when we can work together to solve our B problems!! One
word of advice, NEVER come by way of Miami International Airport!!
stephan #2821