The Junkman

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: The Junkman
From: "Brian Cochran" <bricklin2264@usa.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:54:27 -0500
For anyone that is interested, I found a website where you can download the
trailer for "The Junkman". It is at:

http://www.slonezone.com/drift/video/exclusive/Junkman.mpg

It only shows the Bricklin for about 5 seconds though.  It is a pretty big
download (34 megs) so for anyone who doesn't care about seeing the whole
trailer, I have posted some screen shots at:

http://www.geocities.com/bricklin2264/junkmanbrick.html

Has anyone seen the whole movie?  I am just curious if they destroyed the car.
I know from watching the trailer that it does get abused (driving on top of
about 10 police cars with the doors open) and in the trailer they brag about
destroying over 150 vehicles during filming.  The movie looks really cheezy.  I
hope there wasn't a Bricklin lost to a bad movie.

--

Brian
Bricklin 2264 & 2151

Check out my Bricklin sites.