Car & Driver - Just a thought...

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Car & Driver - Just a thought...
From: "Phil Martin" <pmartin_vacation@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:58:51 +0000
I hate to sound like a priss or anything, but I'd like to suggest that
people reconsider the plan of duplicating copies of an easily available
Bricklin feature.

I don't want to moralize about violations of copyright law or blah blah
blah, but it is something to consider.

Perhaps more important, to us as Bricklin enthusiasts, though, is the kind
of message we send by buying 1 tape vs. 100.  If everyone who's interested
in a $10 second-generation pirated tape would step up to the plate and shell
out $20 for a first-generation legitimate tape, and also take a minute to
send off a note to C&D about appreciating the feature and asking for more,
then maybe we'd get more...

OK, time to smash and then burn that stupid soap box. ;)
--
Phil Martin
"All I ever dream of, is a farm and field of green bud"