Coolant overflow tank

Subject: Coolant overflow tank
From: Tag Atkinson <senseitag@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:04:01 -0600
Hello All,

Has anyone removed their coolant overflow tank?  I cant seem to get the thing
out.  I twist it, turn it.  Almost looks like I have to take the fender off.
If I have to take the fender off, how do I do that?

I purchased a temporary one that is now sitting beside it and connected to the
system, but it just doesnt look right.  I would like to remove the old one and
repair it or replace with an identical one.

Oh, and the original stereo speakers dissapeared from my car at some point in
its life.  I have found speakers that fit the opening, but does anyone know
what the original covers looked like?  Or where I could find replacements?

Thanks in advance
Tag Atkinson