need articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: need articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:52:06 -0500
I've gotten 2 or 3 articles from my last plea.  However, that is not enough
to fill the magazine.  Many of you have put your cars away for the winter.
Are you working on them?  If so, please take some pictures and write an
article.  Anyone got some knowledge of the history - anyone know what
happened about the Tobby Tyler (sp) issue of the magazine.

I know there are a lot of you out there that can write an article or 2.
So come on, get off top dead center and start rolling.  The deadline for
the April issue is Feb 1st.  So you have 1 month to put something together.

Anyone have a speciality that relates to the cars - body work, electrical
work,
- speaking of electrical work, I know of at least 2 cars that have remote
door openers.  How about someone writting a article that covers the basics
of the electronic door openers, what to look for, what the outputs are,
range, types, etc.  And then finish the article (or part 2) of installing
one.