Quick prototype #3 question

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Quick prototype #3 question
From: "Brian Cochran" <bricklin2264@usa.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:12:24 -0700
Hi.  I have a quick question.  Was Prototype #3 the only Bricklin built with
the headlight holes notched into the fenders, or did other prototypes also have
this feature?  I just read through Brickline Volume 5 Number 6 from 1980, with
the article on the Bricklin Prorotypes and was just wonering about this feature
since there weren't any front pictures of the other prototypes.  Also, does
anyone have any other pictures of any of the prototype Bricklins?  If so, I
would appreciate it if you would send them to me.  Thanks in advance.

Brian Cochran
Bricklin 2264
http://www.geocities.com/p5kr/index2.html
--