dist of cars

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: dist of cars
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:14:03 -0400
Hey gang,

I was doing some more playing with the data base this evening and found
that of the numbers I sent out earlier I have several dupes.  So if you
own one of these cars or know how does, please let me know so I can get
the data base cleaned up.  We show these cars belonging to more than 1
person but haven't had any contact with either owner.

tnx.

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V