Headlight wiring

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlight wiring
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:13:40 -0500
A little while ago, someone asked about where the headlight wiring harness
was dress around the radiator core support.  He apparently got his answer.

Well, I'm putting my headlight hing assembly back on the core support and
now I have the same question.  Currently I have mine laying across the top
of the core support.

So if anyone can check their car and let me know how the wires are run,
I'd appreciate it.  If it would be easier, send me and email and I'll call
you so we can talk about no the phone so we understand each other.

TIA

Phone:  (757) 495-8229