Wiring harness

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring harness
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:18:22 -0500
Ok gang.  You'd think with all the work I did on the wiring diags. I wouldn't
have to ask.  But ....

I remember in the engine compartment the plastic loom (covering the wires)
at at least 1 "T" top connector on it, where some wires broke out of the
harness.  These "T" connectors simply connect 3 pieces of the loom together.
For the life of me, I can't remember how many "T"s were on the harness and
where they were.  I thought 1 was on one of the fender wells.

If anyone can check their eng. bay, and let me know I'd appreciate it.
If you can, check behind the eng. under the wiper motor, as I think there
may be one there.

TIA

Phone:  (757) 495-8229