Re: Help with R12 price question?

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help with R12 price question?
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:04:26 -0500
John,

I have been told that Freeze 12 does not require a license and is
environmentally safe.  I am hoping the price is a little better locally.

Here is a link to their web site with some information.
http://freeze-12.com/

Freeze-12 is one of the only legal (EPA allowed ) direct replacements for
R-12. You'll appreciate how cold it gets. It will outperform R-134a also.
It's quite a bit colder and is compatible with mineral, ester and PAG oils.
Click  for commonly asked questions regarding Freeze 12.

Freeze-12 is an alternative refrigerant designed to replace R-12 or 134a in
air conditioning systems. Performance and efficiency is very similar to that
of R-12 (Freon) and better than that of 134a. It is non-flammable, is EPA
accepted and contains zero CFC's! It is the ideal replacement for older R-12
systems because it works with existing R-12 lubricant. Mechanically, one may
tap the cans with either the unique Freeze-12 cantap or a universal
side-tap. The universal sidetap would allow one to use standard R-12 gauges
with the cans. Further below we also offer the 30 lb. cylinders equipped
with R-12 fittings for ease of use.

 Buy 12 can/case at the "Buy Now" button in top left corner of this page for
$99.00 ($9.00 shipping)

Greg 0036