John Rowe

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: John Rowe
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:23:58 -0500
It is with a heavy heart that I report the passing of John Rowe.
Many of you will know John as one of the auctioneers at the Bricklin
meet Banquets.  Or John's "Bricklin Salute", standing on one foot with
both arms up and arched like the doors of the Bricklin.

I just received an email from the Jim Wajda , BI's President about John's
passing, and then got a phone call from Suzanne Hoekstra in Chatham, Ontario.

She said that John passed away on Wed. Jan 11, 2006 of pneumonia a
complication of a lung problem he had.

John will be missed.

May you be with God, John.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ        email:  jblair1948@cox.net
1133 Chatmoss Dr.            eBay id: zebra48-1
Va. Beach, Va                Phone:  (757) 495-8229

Bricklin International VP Publications
Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1 (#887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III