Jan 06 issue.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Jan 06 issue.
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:26:20 -0500
Ok gang.

Did anyone get their magazine?  Reply only if yes.  I've heard nos from
CA, PA, TN, NJ, etc.

I just got off the phone with the printers.  He shipped the magazines to the
mailers back in December.  However, the mailers just got bought out by
another
company.  Don't know how many of the original employees they kept.  But for
some reason, they didn't ship the magazines - or know what to do with them.
Don't know why they didn't call me or one of the other club officers, but
they
didn't.  Not very good customer service.

The printer is talking to the mailer and they are going to figure it out.
They will call me back later this evening (hopefully) once they figure out
what happened.

So the Jan. issue will be quite late - unless I can beat them into some
sort of compensation - ie. they eat 1st class mail for all issues or
something.

Sorry for the delay and hassel.  But I usually don't get till the 3rd
week of Jan. so I really hadn't paid much attention to it untill a got
a phone call from a member wondering if his got lost.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229