Basket case 4 sale

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Basket case 4 sale
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 08:53:38 -0500
Gang,

I just received this email:

---------------

I bought the car about 7-8 years ago out of California.  I kept it a year
and sold it to a friend.  He was gung ho on restoring this car, so he has
taken it completely apart.  Motor out, tranny out, cage is off the frame,
etc.  So its a basket case.  This car ran absolutely perfect and shifted
awesome too.  He really didnt need to disassemble it, but anyway.  He has
all the parts and plenty of new parts that go with it.  The car is a
project, but with everything there, it shouldnt be that bad.  It did not
have the interior, although he does have some interior parts.  He wants
$1500.00.

He has lost interest and his wife is on his back to get it gone.  He will
NOT take less than this.  I sold it to him, as a friend, for $1500.00

-----------

If interested, contact:

Paul J. Robichaud  paul@galcomp.com

Galaxy Computer Brokerage