Sent From Bricklin International Forums by creativefilmcars

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Sent From Bricklin International Forums by creativefilmcars
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:18:26 -0500
Anybody in the NY area that can help this fellow out?

John

-----------

(info@creativefilmcars.com)

>At: http://www.bricklin.org/forum/
>
>Hello John,
>
>I am writing from Creative Film Cars in New York City.   We provide
vehicles for use in film and photo shoots nationwide.

>We have a client that is looking for a Bricklin for an upcoming photo
shoot in New York City, and I wanted to write to see if you could provide
us with some assistance.

>The Bricklin they are ideally looking for is  a light colored car with a
white or light tan interior.  The interior color and condition seem to be
the most important.

>The shoot will be taking place April 15th in Manhattan.  The shot is
static and no driving will be required.  The vehicle will be fully insured
for the duration and the owner will be compenstated for their time and the
rental.  The owner of the vehicle is welcome to stay with their car for the
entire shoot, however they are not required as an employee of Creative Film
Cars will remain with the car for the duration of the shoot.

>Please feel free to give me a call at 212-864-4060 and I will be happy to
go over the process and answer any questions that you may have.

>Thank you,
>Donald
>Creative Film Cars
>http://www.creativefilmcars.com/