RE: Balancer Bolt and Oil Pan Gasket Question

To: Greg Schroeder <gschroeder@comcast.net>, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Balancer Bolt and Oil Pan Gasket Question
From: "Early, Stephen" <stephen.early@fiacardservices.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 10:53:38 -0400
If I'm remembering correctly, you are working on a Subaru.  My first
stop would be to find out what Subaru says to use.

If your particular car is prone to a leaking gasket, you might use a
coating like Hylomar (www.hylomar-usa.com) in addition to the gasket.
Guys used to use it on Harley Davidson Shovelhead engines which are
prone to leaks.

Stephen I. Early
Card Services Technology
Bank of America Corporation