Re: [Bricklin] Oil filter

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Oil filter
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:45:00 -0400
It's amazing that people still buy Fram filters at all.  The updated
study web site still lists Fram among the worst filters on the market.
The Fram Extra Guard, Fram Double Guard, and Fram High Mileage are all
still included in the "Filters To Avoid" section.  The "Fram Tough
Guard" is acceptable because it "didn't have enough bad qualities to
cause me to tell others to avoid it."
http://minimopar.knizefamily.net/oilfilters/opinions.html#avoid

George Curley #670, 220