Re: [Bricklin] Doors & General Mech Info

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Doors & General Mech Info
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:35:18 -0400
first off converting from air to hydraulic is a giant leap backwards, Unless
you are doing a 100% original  museum quality car I would not do it.
 There really is no comprehensive manual for a bricklin, If you want engine
and transmission you can buy one from BI , It is  reprint of the engine and
trans section of the ford manual. There is no original electrical manual, John
Blair has a set of diagrams and some one on eBay was selling a nice looking
PDF based color set of wiring diagrams